FNTI SCHOLARSHIPS AND BURSARIES
There are various FNTI scholarships and bursaries available to qualifying students from a number of agencies and organizations. An FNTI scholarship or prize is awarded on the basis of academic achievement, while a bursary is given primarily based on financial need. Students who meet the criteria for these awards are invited to apply.
For more information, please contact Jennifer Low, Financial Aid/Admissions Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the full list of FNTI scholarships, awards and bursaries:
- FNTI Bursary Application.
- The current application window is closed. (Deadline for submission was December 1, 2022)
- Applications will reopen on June 1, 2023 with an August 1, 2023 deadline.
- Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
- Student Bursary Application for Emergency Situations and Technological Needs
- Student Awards
Wilfrid Laurier University
- National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation
- RBC Indigenous Student Awards Program
- Second Chance Scholarship
- Dreamcatcher Fund
- AANDC (Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada) listing of Aboriginal Bursaries available for students
- Indspire Bursaries and Scholarship
- Canadian Ontario Job Grant
- Horatio Alger Canadian Scholarship Program
- FNIGC National Student Bursary
- Jordan's Principle Scholarship - for Early Childhood Education Students
- Nelson Scholarship Program - Indigenous Student Scholarship
- Bird Construction Inc. and Paul Charette Bursary
- Native Women's Association of Canada
- Canada Post Awards for Indigenous Students
- Nunavik Scholarship Fund
- The Moss Bag Project Scholarship
- ATCO Indigenous Education Bursary
- NIB Trust Fund
- Anishinabek Excellence Award
- Sunshine Coast Health Centre
- ECE Grants
- TD Scholarship for Indigenous Peoples