We want our website to be inclusive, available to everyone so we've designed and developed our website to the W3C Accessibility Guidelines. We regularly scan and address all matters to the WCAG AA level because we want your web experience to be enjoyable right from the first time you connect with FNTI. As you surf our website we hope you find it hassle free, regardless of what device you use to access our online information and services.
Some considerations we have taken in creating a more accessible website include:
- We limit our use of graphical text and always use clear identification(alt tags) on all images to ensure screen readers can access all information.
- We set our type sizes and contrast ratios to be easily visible and legible, which ensures our website can be more easily read
- We use proper heading structures which includes identification of main heading and sub-headings
We've designed our website to be compatible with any current browser. If you're having issues viewing one of our web pages or you notice certain features seem to be missing from one of our web pages, you likely need to update your web browser.
Using an updated web browser allows you to:
- Keep your computer more secure against online security threats
- Continue to see and use many website features
- Surf the internet faster
How to upgrade
Getting an up-to-date browser is easy, you first need to decide which type you want to use. The list below contains the most popular web browsers to choose from.
- Google Chrome (Windows or iOS)
- Internet Explorer (Windows only)
- Mozilla Firefox (Windows or iOS)
- Safari (iOS only)
- Opera (Windows or iOS)