We incorporate Indigenous learning, world views and values into all aspects of FNTI. In addition to being Indigenous-owned and governed, and primarily employing Indigenous faculty, staff and administration, FNTI:
- Creates culturally-rich learning environments – cultural advisors are very involved in learning sessions and ceremonies, celebrations, circles and traditional activities are integrated into learning experiences.
- Promotes Indigenous learning methodologies and cultural practices in the classroom.
- Implements Indigenous Learning Outcomes in all curricula.
- Ensures Indigenous learners see themselves and their realities reflected in the curriculum, course delivery and support services.
- Promotes Indigenous perspectives by including cultural advisors, Indigenous professionals, alumni and community representatives on Program Advisory Committees.
Learn About "The Three Sisters."