Financial Aid and tuition
- Post-secondary funds through the Education Office of the student's home territory or First Nation
- Friendship Centres
- Local Area Management Boards
- Scholarships, bursaries and grants
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) – The Ontario government recently announced three key OSAP changes which affect Indigenous students:
- Funding received through Bands will not affect assessment of eligibility for OSAP funding.
- $3,000 student contribution will be waived.
- Significant number of Indigenous students will be eligible to receive free tuition and larger grants.
For more information on OSAP to fund your FNTI education, please contact Jennifer Low, Financial Aid/Records Clerk, email@example.com
Tuition fees for the 2018-2019 academic year are listed below: