FNTI is seeking an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer for our Approved Maintenance Organization in support of our First Peoples’ Aviation Technology - Flight Program.
Key responsibility’s include but are not limited to, the following:
- Performing maintenance or elementary work using the most recent methods, techniques, practices, parts, materials, tools, equipment and test apparatus, in accordance with applicable standards, practices and specifications.
- Ensures that all aircraft or aircraft component maintenance follows manufacturers recommendations as stated in Canadian Aviation Regulations.
- Completing and certifying all log books, worksheets, work orders, work cards and other associated documentation.
- Determining the withdrawal of aircraft from service, as required.
- Recommending capital equipment requirements and upgrades.
- Researching and complying with Service Bulletins, Service Letters and Airworthiness Directives, as applicable.
- Performing purchasing and stores (inventory) control, including purchasing materials and supplies, in accordance with FNTI’s Finance policy and the Maintenance Policy Manual, as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Learning Support Instructor reports to the Vice President, Enrolment Management and Student Services, and provides support to FNTI students who are looking to improve their essay writing skills, research skills and other relevant academic skills. The Instructor will attend regular class deliveries in locations throughout the province and will also be available to students through Skype when not attending classes in person.