FIRST PEOPLES' AVIATION TECHNOLOGY - FLIGHT
Type: ADVANCED DIPLOMA
Length: 3 YEARS
Partner: CANADORE COLLEGE
Next Intake: SEPTEMBER 2019 at FNTI Aviation Campus – Tyendinaga Aerodome, Tyendinga, ON
Tuition: $4,685* FIRST YEAR, $4,540* SECOND YEAR, $4,210-$5,245* THIRD YEAR (depending on stream)
*subject to change
ᐊᐢᑲᐤ ᑭᓭᑭᐃᑯᐣ ᐅᐅ ᑫᐧᑲᓇ ᑲ ᑭᐢᑭᓄᐊᒪᓱᓇᓂᐧᐊᐠ ᒪᑎᑲ ᑲ ᑲᐡᑭᑕᐣ ᑭᒋ ᐅᑎᓇᒪᐣ ᑭᒋ ᑭ ᐸᒥᓇᔭᐣ ᐁᑯᑕ ᒪᑲ ᒪᐧᐊᐨ ᑫ ᑭ ᐅᒋ ᒪᒪᑕᐧᑫᓂᒧᐟ ᐅᑭᐢᑭᓄᐊᒪᓱᐤ ᐁᑭᔑᑕᐟ ᐅᑭᐢᑭᓄᐊᒪᓱᐧᐃᐣ᙮ ᐅᒪ ᑲ ᑭᐢᑭᓄᐊᒪᑲᓂᐧᐊᐠ ᐱᒥᓇᐧᐃᐣ ᐅᒋ ᓂᐧᐃᒋ ᐊᐸᑎᓯᒪᓇᓂᐠ ᑯᑕᑭᔭᐠ ᑭᐢᑭᓄᐊᒪᑐᐧᐃᑲᒥᐧᑲ ᑲ ᐊᐸᑎᓯᑲᑕᑭᐠ᙮ ᑫ ᑭ ᐅᒋ ᐧᐃᒋᐊᒋᐠ ᑲ ᑭᐢᑭᓄᐊᒪᓱᓂᒋ ᑭᒋ ᑭᑭᔑᑕᓂᒋ ᐅᒣᓂᐤ ᐱᒥᓇᐧᐃ ᑭᐢᑭᓄᐊᒪᓱᐧᐃᓂᓂᐤ᙮ ᐅᑭᐢᑭᓄᐊᒪᓱᐧᐊᐠ ᓇᓇᑫᓂᑕᐧᒪᐠ ᑭᒋ ᑭ ᑲᐡᑭᑕᒪᓱᒋᐠ ᐅᒣᓂᐤ ᑭᒋ ᑭ ᐊᔭᒋᐠ ᐅᒪᓯᓇᐃᑲᓂᐧᐊᐤ ᑫ ᑭ ᐅᒋ ᑲᐡᑭᑕᒋᐠ ᑭᒋ ᑭᐸᒥᓇᒋᐠ᙮ ᐊᐣᑕ ᑲ ᐃᔑ ᑭᐢᑭᓄᐊᒪᓱᒋᐠ ᐃᑕᐧᑲᐣ ᑲ ᐅᒋ ᓇᓇᑲᒋᐃᒋᐠ ᓀᐢᑕ ᑲ ᐅᒋ ᑲᐡᑭᑕᓂᐧᐊᐠ ᑭᒋ ᑭ ᐧᐃᒋᐃᒋᐠ ᐁ ᐅᐸᐅᒋᐠ ᑭᒋ ᑭᓂᓂᔑᒋᐠ ᐊᐣᑌ ᐁᐸᐸᒥᓇᒋᐠ᙮ ᑕᐣᑕᓇᐃᑲ ᒪᑲ ᐅᑕ ᑲ ᐃᔑ ᑭᐢᑭᓄᐊᒪᓱᒋᐠ ᐃᑕᐧᑲᓂᓂᐤ ᓀᐢᑕ ᑲ ᐃᔑ ᑕᔑᑫᒋᐠ ᒣᐧᑲᐨ ᐁ ᑭᐢᑭᓄᐊᒪᓱᒋᐠ᙮ 1916 ᒪᓇ ᐅᑕᓂ ᐅᒋ ᐃᑕᐧᑲᐣ ᐅᒪ ᐧᐊᐣᐢᑲᐃᑲᐣ ᑲ ᑭ ᐊᐸᒋᑕᒋᐠᑐᐸᓂᐧᐃᓂᓂᐧᐊᐠ ᐅᐡᑲᐨ ᑲᒪᔑᑲᓂᐧᐊᑭᐸᐣ ᐁᑯᑕ ᒪᓇ ᐧᐁᒋ ᐅᒋ ᑭᒋᐸᓂᐧᐊᑯᐸᓀ ᑐᐸᓂᐧᐃᓂᓂᐧᐊᐠ᙮
- Applicants must identify as having First Nation, Metis, or Inuit ancestry.
- Applicants must possess an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent*, including the following courses:
Grade 12 English (ENG4C or ENG4U)
Grade 12 Math – MAP4C, MCT4C, MDM4U, MCV4U, or MHF4U
Grade 11 or 12 Physics is strongly recommended
*Applicants 19 years of age or older who do not hold an OSSD or equivalent may also be eligible as a mature student. Certain high school credits or academic testing may be required.
- Applicants must submit a "Letter of Intent" outlining their reasons for applying to the aviation program. This letter may outline their professional goals, commitment to their community/nation and/or personal aspirations. This letter should be no longer than 500 words and can be submitted directly to Sarah Mignault, Registrar (email@example.com).
- Official transcript - secondary or post-secondary
- Birth/Baptismal certificate or valid passport
- Marriage certificate or court document (if legal name change)
- Transport Canada Category 1 Medical Certificate (Contact us to determine your local Certified Aviation Medical Examiner)
- Criminal Record Check (must be completed no more than three months prior to the date of admission)
- Letter of intent (see "Admission Requirements" above)
Are you interested in upgrading your skills in math, English or other subjects to prepare for college? For more information contact our Ohahase Education Centre at 1-800-267-0637 ext 180.
For more information contact our Recruitment Office at 1-855-359-3684 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org